Monday, August 16, 2010

Don't say I didn't tell you

Change is good!

Let's face it, it's very easy to sit in the same place day after day saying "Woe is

me - I didn't make prom queen, my parents didn't love me, my job sucks, it's

all because of the government - I can't do anything about it, yadda, yadda, yadda :)

GET OVER IT!   GROW UP AND START TAKING ACTION!

I did - You can too

I'm giving you a number to call.  Grab a pen a paper and call - they will want to know who sent you - tell them Liz Bronson is your benefactor.

They will want $13 from you - can you imagine - $13 - is it a SCAM??  Must be,

no one ever asks for money in return for information you can wrap your

hands and head around, right? WRONG

All I can tell you is, I am part of this community and I have been blessed to

witness the changes in people.  People who have gone from "poor me" to

"Look out world here I come!"

So, what's the big deal and where do I call you are asking . . .

CALL 1-800-772-9781 EXT. 10 (24/7 recorded message)

Like I said before have a pen/paper - follow the instructions and

order the Book/4 CD set.  If you love it - yippee!  If you don't love it

- well, never mind EVERYONE loves it!

BUT . . .

If you don't love it, no worries you're only out $13 and you can probably sell the set to someone who is really interest for at least $20 so no one will lose.

Oh yeah! Here's that number again 1-800-772-9781 Ext. 10

When's the last time you picked up a book for $13 (never mind all the free goodies).

There's an extra bonus - but you will have to call the number to find out!

Let me know when you get your package in the mail.  I'd love to chat about it!

Talk soon,

Liz

973-714-2658

Posted via email from Liz Bronson's Posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List