Friday, January 1, 2010

NETWORK MARKETING SUCCESS PLAN - CONSISTENCY FOR 45 DAYS CAN BRING RESULTS

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I hope 2009 was a memorable year for you, but now we are on to 2010
and a new decade!

Starting today (the big day of fresh starts and resolutions), I
suggest you try a few tricks to start seeing more results and success
in your business.

Only you know how much or how little you have put into your business
so far.

My first suggestion is, whatever you have been doing, do 10 percent more.

It is not that difficult - Stay with me!

1. Pick three activities that you can do EVERY day - here are some examples

a. Write a quick blog post

b. Shoot and upload a 3-5 minute video

c. Chat with at least 5-10 new people daily on FaceBook,
Twitter, FriendFeed

d. Reserve 5 to 15 minutes (or more) daily to read relevant
books (biographies of great business people, books on network
marketing, books on prosperity and the Law of Attraction (Think and
Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is a classic and must read)

e. Start thinking of your business as just that - a business.
If you treat it like a hobby
and skip days of putting up content you will not reap the benefits
that you will through hard work.

BURY THE WORDS "I CAN'T"

If you think you can't - you won't, and you do not belong in this business!

Follow these steps for 45 days - you should start seeing results.
Don't give up on day 20 because you think you are working so hard and
nothing is happening.

Giving up too soon is why so many people fail to ever make any money
in MLM/network marketing.

STICK WITH IT, MY FRIEND - IT WORKED FOR ME!

My wish for you this year is success. I wish to follow your success
and hear about your success as you move forward!


To your Prosperous 2010!~

Liz


http://www.themillionmindmarch.com - bury the words I Can't
http://www.lizbronson.com - more about me
http://www.socialmediaclarity.com - FREE social media training

973-714-2658 - If I can assist you, feel free to call!

Posted via email from lizbronson's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List